Hirose Industry Co., Ltd. (Hereinafter “Hirose”) has set forth a policy for the protection of personal information as outlined below. Hirose shall establish mechanisms to protect personal information and promote the protection of personal information by ensuring that all its employees are aware of the importance of the protection of personal information and thoroughly implement the required measures.
- Management of personal information
- Hirose shall take the necessary measures to maintain the personal information of customers in a state that is accurate and up to date, and to prevent any improper access to personal information and any loss, damage, falsification or leakage of personal information. These measures shall include measures such as to maintain a security system, to prepare a management system and to thoroughly implement the training of employees. Hirose shall also implement safety measures and perform strict management of the personal information.
- Purpose of use of personal information
- The personal information entrusted to Hirose by our customers shall be used for sending emails, brochures, and other materials for communication and business guidance from Hirose, and when responding to enquiries from the customers.
- Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
- Hirose shall appropriately manage the personal information entrusted to us by our customers and only disclose the personal information to a third party in the cases given below.
- When consent of the customer has been obtained
- When Hirose discloses the information to vendors to whom work has been outsourced for providing services requested by the customers
- When Hirose is required to disclose the information based on the laws and regulations
- Safety measures for personal information
- Hirose shall implement thorough measures for security to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- Inquiries from individuals
- When customers inquire about or request the correction and deletion etc. of the customer’s personal information, Hirose shall revise the information after confirming that the request has been received from the concerned individual.
- Compliance with and review of laws and regulations, and standards
- Hirose shall comply with the laws and regulations of Japan and other standards that apply to the personal information that it holds. Hirose shall also review the contents of this Policy as appropriate and strive to make improvements.
Please contact us at the address given below for any inquiries you may have regarding the company’s handling of personal information.
Hirose Industry Co., Ltd.
743, Omiyacho Zennoji, Kyotango-shi, Kyoto, 629-2504